Driver Motorsports operates a best-practice and that is called the “Driver Motorsports Standard”. This standard is applied to not only the vehicle we sell as a company, but to any vehicle we sell. It assures that the vehicle is in the best possible condition, inside and out, prior to sale.
Our consignment service includes:
- Arranging shipment of the vehicle to our facility if needed
- Upon delivery, perform check-in to assess any potential mechanical or cosmetic needs and consult with the owner
- Clean and detail the vehicle so it can be in its best condition prior to sale
- Suggest sales price based on current market data
- Take high-quality pictures and video and market the vehicle on website, social media and other sales channels
- 120-day consignment term
- Customer’s car title must be free and clear of claims and/or liens
- Customer must maintain insurance on the vehicle during the consignment process
- Consignment Fee is $2,000 or 8% of the purchase price (whichever is greater)
Please use the "Vehicle Information" form to submit your consignment.